Hanoi is one of the largest consumer goods markets in Vietnam. Abundant work force and a high demand for consumer products/services make Hanoi a favourable destination for investors.
STEP BY STEP OPEN A FOREIGNER COMPANY IN VIETNAM
Procedures for establishing a foreign-invested company from 1% to 100% capital of foreign investors are as follows (• Limited Liability Company • Joint Stock Company • Incorporated Partnership • Shelf Company • Brach Company • Representative Company)
Step 1: Prepare the application for the Investment Registration Certificate
- Apply for an Investment Registration Certificate, including:
- A written request for the implementation of an investment project.
- Documents certifying legal status:
- For institutional investors: A copy of the Certificate of Establishment or other equivalent document certifying the investor's legal status as an organization.
- For private investors: Copy of identity card / identity card or passport of the private investor.
Investment project proposal includes investor implementing the project, investment purpose, investment scale and investment capital content. Capital mobilization plan, location, time, investment progress, labor demand, investment incentives proposal, impact assessment, socio-economic efficiency of the project.
Register your business in Vietnam in the form of capital contribution right from the start
- Proof of investor's financial capacity:
- For institutional investors: Financial statements of investors for the last two years. Or promise financial support for the parent company. Or, we promise financial support from financial institutions. Or ensure the financial capacity of the investor. Or a written explanation of the investor's financial capacity.
- For individual investors: Check your account balance and passbook.
- Head office lease contract, written confirmation of the lessor's right to lease (the lessor's land use right certificate, construction permit, business registration certificate with real estate business function) or equivalent document).
- Proposing land use needs; The location proves that the investor has the right to use the site to implement the project if the project is not allocated or leased land by the State or the land use purpose is not changed. copy of the tenancy agreement or other document. Current investment projects;
- An explanation describing the use of technology in an investment project for a project using technology on the List of technologies restricted from transferring under the Law on Technology Transfer, including: machinery, equipment and technical lines main art.
Step 2: Submit application for investment registration certificate
- Issuance of Investment Registration Certificate for investment projects not subject to decision on investment policies:
- Declare information about investment projects online on the National Foreign Investment Information System
- Before carrying out the procedures for issuance of an Investment Registration Certificate, investors must declare online information about their investment projects on the National Foreign Investment Information System. Within 15 days from the date of submitting the online application, the investor must submit the investment registration dossier at the Investment Registration Authority.
- After the Investment Registration Authority receives the application, the investor will be granted an account to access the National Information System on Foreign Investment to monitor the processing of the application.
- The investment registration agency uses the National Foreign Investment Information System to receive, process and return investment registration results, update the application processing status and issue project codes.
Step 3: Issue an investment registration certificate
Within 15 days of receiving the complete application, the investment registrar shall issue an investment registration certificate. In case of refusal, the investor should be notified in writing and the reason should be clearly stated.
Step 4: Prepare the documents and submit the application for the business registration certificate
After the investment registration certificate has been granted to the foreign investment company, the investor shall carry out the procedure for granting the corporate registration certificate in the same manner as the procedure for establishing a Vietnamese company.
- Application documents for company registration certificate
- Business registration application.
- Regulations of the Company
List of members (for limited liability companies with two or more members; list of founding shareholders and shareholders who are foreign investors (list of authorized representatives if there are institutional shareholders).
Copy of the following documents: Citizen ID card, personal ID card, passport, or other legitimate personal ID of an individual member.
Establishment decisions, business registration certificates, or other equivalent documents regarding the organization and adult guardianship. Citizen ID, personal identification, passport, or other legitimate personal identification information of an official representative of a member of the organization
- For members of a foreign organization, a copy of the business registration certificate or equivalent document must be consular legalized.
- Determine capital contributions and the appointment of managers. List of approved representatives (for members of the organization);
- An investment registration certificate for investors has been granted.
Step 5: Announce the contents of the business registration information
After the company registration certificate has been granted, the company must publish it on the National Business Registration Portal. At the same time, the publication fee must be paid as required by law. The published content includes the content of the company registration certificate and the following information.
List of founding shareholders; in the case of a legal entity, a list of shareholders who are foreign investors (if any).
Client’s investment to Viet Nam
V STENCIL .... and More
0 comment at post