Documents to be authenticated at the Embassy. A Regular Dossier Includes:
1. Application for Marriage Registration in Vietnam: your photo, provide your information, sign your name. Leave blank the column of the other applicant in Vietnam.
2. Affidavit of Single Status:
3. Certificate of No-marriage Records issued by the State (or County) Vital Statistics Office within the last six months certifying that no marriage license or marriage record of the applicant has been found from his/her mature age of marriage (age of 18 for female or 20 for male) or since his/her divorce up to now or since his/her spouse’ death up to now.
4. Certificate of Good Mental Health: issued by an authorized medical organization confirming that the applicant has no mental illnesses, or has a mental problem but not to the extent of losing consciousness of his/her own actions.
5. Biographic Information Sheet
6. Photocopy of the photo and signature pages of the Passport ( certified that it is true and exact copy from the original)
7. Power of Attorney
NOTE: (a) The above-mentioned documents (No 1,2,4,5,6) must be certified by a Notary Public (the document No.3 is regularly issued by the Registrar or Court Clerk) and the signatures of the Notary Public or Registraror Court Clerk must be subsequently certified by the State Department (or its Office of Authentication) of the State where the applicant lives before they are sent to the Embassy for legalization. The Embassy can certify only the signatures of the State-level Secretary of State.
Source: Vietnam Embassy in US
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Immigration Team