How to register trademark in Viet Nam: Consultant will file the Vietnamese Trademark Registration Request in Vietnam if your application has good possibilities. We will carry out all needed tasks before the Vietnamese Trademark Office in order to obtain the Vietnamese registration approval.
Vietnam Trademark Registration: Consultant will file the Vietnamese Trademark Registration Request in Vietnam if your application has good possibilities’. We will carry out all needed tasks before the Vietnamese Trademark Office in order to obtain the Vietnamese registration approval.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE FILING
1. A notarized power of attorney (facsimile copy accepted at filing, original one must be submitted within 3 months).
General Power of Attorney is acceptable for filing various trademarks in the name of the same applicant at the different times
2. A notarized Deed of Assignment of the right to file application to applicant, if applicable.
3. A certified copy of the document certifying the lawful business (business license or certificate of business registration, etc.), if it is an individual
4. A clear black and white presentation of the trademark which can be photocopied and must not exceed 8 centimeters either in length or in width. If the representation of trademark is in color please provide 20 color prints.
5. Where registration of a collective mark is applied for, a certified copy of the regulation governing to be required
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR CLAIMING A CONVENTION PRIORITY
1. If the Applicant wishes to claim a priority date for the filing of the application based on a prior application in a Convention country, a certified copy of the application filed in the Convention country is required, or.
2. A certified copy of Certificate of Exhibition in respect of goods and/or services bearing the claimed mark.
Time of filing: within three (3) months from the filing date
1. Full name and registered address of the applicant.
2. Description of the mark.
3. Translation of the wordmark into English, if the mark is in a language other than English or French.
4. Goods and/or services of immediate interest to clients, i.e.. goods and/or services on which the application is being/to be applied, will follow the International Nice Classification System.
Contract us: email@example.com