The formalities/procedures for the application for Foreigners’ Work Permit, effective as of 10 March 2014. The laws require foreigners to obtain work permits to legally work in Vietnam. In order to include the foreigners’ remunerations in the reasonable expenditure, the organizations and companies employing such foreigners are responsible for applying for the foreigners’ work permits (or the formalities for the issuance of foreigners’ Vietnam work permit – the formalities for the reissue of foreigners’ work permit in Vietnam). We update the fullest and latest formalities for work permit on this webpage.
application procedures to obtain work permit in vietnam, requirements for vietnam work permit
Work permit Exemption
Pursuant to the Circular no 41/2014/TT-BTC by the Ministry of Industry and Trade as of 05 November 2014
The circular regulates the grounds and formalities to specify the foreign workers transferring internally from and to eleven service sectors as stated in Vietnam’s Service Commitment towards World Trade Organization (WTO) and exempted from work permits.
Foreign workers exempted from foreigners’ work permits must report to the authorities in 07 work days for the latter’s certification of their exemption from work permits.
Except for the work permit exemptions, foreign workers working in Vietnam in 03 months or more must apply for work permits.
Why should you select us to fulfill the formalities for foreigners’ work permits?
As an established veteran in applying for foreigners’ work permits, LHD LAW FIRM Translation Company is regularly updated with the latest circulars and decrees on the procedures and formalities for foreigners’ work permits. Thus, we undertake to provide counsels and handle the applications for foreigners’ work permits at the fastest pace for the best assured quality. Our motto is “We only collect our fees upon your receipt of a work permit”.
Moreover, we provide counsels on the work permit exemption reports. Furthermore, we obtain the 3-year residency cards for Main investors, CEOs and Representative Office Chiefs …
Contact us for the most zealous counsels and services delivered through PNVT’s motto that is “no achievements, no charges”.
Pursuant to the Circular no 03/2014/TT-BLĐTBXH dated 20 January 2014 in Hanoi
The circular regulates the enforcement of the Government’s Decree no 102/2013/ND-CP dated 05 September 2013 on the details of the enforcement of certain articles of the Labor Law on foreign workers in Vietnam.
THE NEWEST formalities for work permits and work permit renewal
PROCEDURES AND FORMALITIES:
Previous regulations require the companies recruiting foreigners to post an article on 1 renowned local newspaper and 1 Central Government’s newspaper in 30 days in advance.
According to the circular 03/2014, the companies are currently required to fill in and submit a statement (Form no 1) to the City’s (or Province’s) People’s Committee for the latter’s approval of the use of foreign workers in 15 days prior to the submission of official documents.
The longest validity of a foreigner’s work permit is 2 years.
AFTER THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE ISSUES THE WRITTEN APPROVAL, THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE PREPARED AS FOLLOWS:
I/ FOREIGNERS APPLYING FOR THEIR FIRST WORK PERMITS IN VIETNAM
1. 01 copy of the passport (All pages)
2. 02 4x6cm photos (White background, without glasses)
3. Health check certificate: (Ho Chi Minh City) in one of the following hospitals: Cho Ray, Thong Nhat, FV, 115, Van Hanh, Columbia
4. A letter confirming the minimum 1-year work experience in a foreign nation and at an equivalent position (this document must be legalized by a consulate, translated into Vietnamese and notarized by a department of justice)
5. Foreign certificate of criminal records (this document must be legalized by a consulate, translated into Vietnamese and notarized by a department of justice)
6/ Relevant diplomas (this document must be legalized by a consulate, translated into Vietnamese and notarized by a department of justice)
7. Vietnam’s certificate of criminal records
8. A copy of the business license
9. Form 6
II/ FOREIGNERS RENEWING THEIR EXISITING WORK PERMITSTO CONTINUE THEIR JOBS IN THE SAME COMPANY
The application for work permit reissue must be prepared in 1 month prior to the expiry date of the work permit – The formalities for the reissue of work permits
1. 02 4x6cm photos (White background, without glasses)
2. Health check certificate: (Ho Chi Minh City) in one of the following hospitals: Cho Ray, Thong Nhat, FV, 115, Van Hanh, Columbia
3. Previous work permit (original)
4. Form 8
III/ FOREIGNERS RENEWING THEIR EXPIRED WORK PERMITS TO CONTINUE THEIR JOBS IN THE SAME COMPANY
Foreigners must apply for a new work permit if their work permits expire – The formalities for new work permits
1. 01 copy of the passport (All pages)
2. 02 4×6 cm photos (White background, without glasses)
3. Health check certificate: