How to open up a restaurant, coffee shop, hotel with 100% foreign capital as WTO commitment 11/2007 is permitted in Vietnam after 08 years of the commitment route.
According to WTO accession commitments, the foreign directly investor with 100% foreign capital (FDI) into Vietnam in the field of distribution must comply with time schedule: From 1/2007, mandatory joint ventures with Vietnamese partners with foreign capital not exceeding 49%. Since 1/2008, it is permitted to joint ventures and not limited to the proportion of foreign capital in the venture. Since 1/2009, there is allowed to set up businesses (DN) 100% foreign investment in the retail sector. And only since 1/2015, the FDI is open restaurants do not need to own the hotel project.
The advantage of investors:
The investor has two options below:
- Set up new business with 100% foreign capital in restaurants, hotels and coffee.
- Acquisition of chain restaurants, coffee, hotels are in Vietnam.
LHD Law Firm advises to the investor:
- LHD counseling locations by local planning for the opening of the restaurant, coffee, hotel.
- Apply for guidelines of projects
- Preparation of documents and explanations of the investment license
- Apply for investment certificate
- Apply for certificate of food safety of restaurant, coffee, hotel.
- Advice and protection of trademarks, brand monopoly
- Other advice relating to activities of restaurant, coffee, hotel.
Please kindly contact with us if Clients need more information.
Call, iMessage, SMS, WhatsApp, Viber, Zalo: +84931767568
0 comment at post