ESTABLISHED COMPANY FOR FOREIGNRS
Establishing a company for foreigners, Establishing a company with 100% foreign capital, Establishing a foreign-invested company, Establishing a foreign-invested company: Foreigners wishing to register for business in Vietnam To comply with the Investment Law and other documents related to investment law, foreigners wishing to earn a living in Vietnam must apply for a business license or a business license attached to the investment certificate.
Foreigners may establish companies in Vietnam: Foreigners are entitled to establish companies in Vietnam, but must comply with Vietnamese law and treaties to which Vietnam is a contracting party.
+ Do business in the fields permitted by Vietnamese law and in accordance with international treaties to which Vietnam is a member (eg WTO).
+ The investment capital in Vietnam must be proved in money, which must be confirmed by the bank with the account
+ The address is based in Vietnam and must have a notarized loan contract
Components of the dossier for establishment of a foreign-invested company, including:
- Financial statements (for investors being legal entities);
- Confirmation of the bank account balance (for investors’ being individuals or investors is a newly established legal entity).
5.1. For Individual Investors: A valid copy of one of the personal identification documents:
A) Individuals bearing Vietnamese nationality: People's identity cards or passports.
B) Individuals having foreign nationality:
- For foreigners permanently residing in Vietnam: Temporary residence certificate granted by competent Vietnamese agency and passport.
- For non-resident foreigners in Vietnam: Passport.
5.2. For institutional investors:
A / A valid copy of the establishment decision, business registration certificate or other equivalent papers, charter or other equivalent documents of the company owner (unless the company owner is a house country).
For documents of foreign organizations, the above documents must be consular legalization (the legalization of consular not more than 3 months before the date of filing)
B) The authorization letter of the owner to the authorized person (refer to Article 48 of the Law on Enterprises) and a valid copy of one of the personal identification papers of the authorized representative (as prescribed in Section 5.1 above).
6. Written approval of the use of state capital for investment by competent agencies in cases where investment projects use state capital.
7. Legal documents related to the address of the head office and the location of the project (The file includes: valid copy of the notarized Rental Agreement or proof of the investor's right legitimate use of registered places).
• Business license service for foreigners
• Services for obtaining permits for foreign workers
• Establish a representative office of a foreign company in Vietnam
• Establishment services of foreign invested companies
In addition, we also advise foreign investors: Want to buy back capital, shares of Vietnamese companies or contribute capital to do business with Vietnamese companies.
Foreign investors wishing to buy Vietnamese companies should contact us for advice on the establishment of foreign invested companies and guidelines on selling shares to foreign investors.
Call, iMessage, SMS, WhatsApp, Viber, Zalo: +84931767568
0 comment at post